Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Car Bouquet!

A friend of mine had back surgery and since it was a boy I didnt want to give him flowers because that really isnt a manly get well gift! Anyways, my mom came up with the "Car Bouquet"! It was pretty easy to make once i got the cars to stick to the sticks! All you need is a couple toy cars, a pot of some sort, wooden sticks, pipe cleaners, a foam ball, a hot glue gun, and your choice of filling! I used left over easter grass! I think it turned out pretty dang awesome!

3 comments:

  1. That was very nice of you! And that is not how you spell bouquet! ha ha but it is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty dang awesome~good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo awesome! I'm going to have to steal your idea. I'm thinking golf balls for Father's Day! Way to show us your crafty side!

    ReplyDelete

page design