Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer Fun.....

So I haven't blogged in a long time and when I moved to orem I forgot my camera chord so I haven't been able to get any pictures.

So this summer was a blast, most of our friends were in Emery this summer and we hung out all of the time. We did alot of memorable things such as playing night games at the pageant sight and staying up til three in the morning doing who knows what, we also went to the Emerson Drive concert at the Emery County fair and then we went to millsite and had a fire, and the night we hung out at maverik and got hit on my the biggest redneck ever haha. But most nights I forgot my camera and other nights I forgot I had my camera so this is the only thing I have pictures of.

So one night we were bored and we couldn't decide if we wanted to have a fire at Ashleys or go to price, but none of those sounded that fun so we decided to go to Huntington Lake and go crawdad fishing. We caught and ton, we threw some back and kept some because the boys wanted to cook them. So once we were sick of fishing we went back to Ashley's and cooked them. I however did not eat any, Cassie and Ashley tried them and then they were done. Dane and Redneck pretty much ate them all. So here are a few pictures from that night.

This is when we cleaned them, they are still alive in this picture.
Dane and Brookes hooked them together. Wouldn't that make such a pretty necklace?
Another connected picture.
Dane and Red feeling a little sick after eating all of them.

All of them they ate. I think there were like thirty somewhat crawdads.










1 comment:

  1. haha love the pics!! it was definitely a fun summer, i miss it!! I hope everything's going good for you up in orem! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

page design