Sunday, September 20, 2009

Date, Parade, Carshow and the Utah State Fair.

So last weekend I went to Logan to spend the weekend with Whitney, Zac, my Dad and my Mom.

On Friday I drove to Logan and Whitney set me up on a date with a kid she works with. We went on a double date with Whitney and Zac. We ate at my favorite pizza place "Firehouse Pizza". It was really funny because I had a triple threat calzone which is cheese and three types of pepperoni with any other two options I wanted. So my date got the same thing and he added sasuage which is fine and then he added Steak along with the three kinds of pepperoni and sausage. He said it was kind of an overload, we kind of all laughed when he got the steak in the first place it just sounds like a bit too much.

After we went to dinner we went to a corn maze. I thought it was really fun. We tried to follow the map for a long time and we got turned around well we got stuck in one spot so Ivan was like chelsea and I will go this way and you two go that way. Ivan and I tried to get out without looking at the map and we ended up going towards the beginning, but we still had hope that we would beat Whitney and Zac out. Well we ended up having to look at the map and Whitney and Zac beat us out by about ten minutes. I didnt get any pictures of the date, but it was a really fun date and I would love to go back to the corn maze when its haunted.

On Saturday we went to the Peach days Parade and Carshow in Brigham City. I must say that was the longest parade I have ever been to in my life. My parents met us in Brigham city and we went with them to the carshow. After the Carshow we went back to Logan and we went to Hobby Lobby and bought beads to make us watches. They turned out really cute. Once again I do not have any pictures from the parade or carshow. I am horrible at taking pictures when I know I have my camera.

On sunday we went to the Utah State Fair. We went into the Utah Wildlife exhibit and took some really funny pictures. I know they will kill me for posting them but I think they are funny.
Zac didn't want his picture taken as a goat.

My dad as a goat.

My mom as a goat.

Whitney as a goat.

Me as a goat. (above and below)

Me and Whit had to ride the big yellow slide. It was pretty dang fun.

Again.

1 comment:

  1. The big yellow slide is the best! We should have rode it like five times! lol Glad you finally updated your blog! Heck yes we should go to a haunted house...that would be way fun! we will have to plan a day!

    ReplyDelete

page design