Sunday, June 27, 2010

In the Summer time when the weather is hot....

I haven't blogged in quite a while so here it goes. This summer has been pretty good so far, I really haven't done too much but it still has been pretty good. Here is what I have done. I went to lake powell for four days, it was my first time going and it was pretty fun, i only got in the water once but I have a fear of big "deep" water so I thought I did pretty good. I only got sun burned a little bit so that is a plus. I do not have any pictures of me at lake powell but I do have picture of JK knee boarding. I wanted to tube but we never took the tube out. We also had the snyder family reunion this year at the Ridgeway State Park in colorado. I love it there.

JK Knee Boarding




Snyder Family Reunion.
On our way home we stopped at the bedrock store in Bedrock Colorado.
Cousins sitting in front of the bedrock store.
I am pretty sure my great grandma Nina's family is always the biggest.
My family
Jk, Bailey, Whitney, Maya, Zac, and I am in there somewhere.

Whitney, Grandma Flower, Aunt Marilyn, JK and Me



Me, Brandy & Connor



I bought a new camera so maybe I will be better about taking pictures so I can blog more often. Well that is my summer so far so hopefully there will be more to come.



1 comment:

  1. woooo for the summer time!!! Great Post! The reunion was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

page design